The ESVB meeting lives the multidisciplinary approach to research and development activities in the field of vascular biomaterials.
In this context, the ESVB symposium was focused on current burning topics about materials, techniques and technologies :
- New technologies for thoraco-abdominal and abdominal aortic aneurysms treatment,
- review of infrainguinal technologies & techniques and
- review of debulking technologies & devices.
We would like to warmly thank you for making this ESVB 2015 the success that it was:
More than 300 participants, 45 KOL speakers and 28 Sponsors have been registered during those 3 ESVB days. The Young Researcher
Prize session together with all the scientific lectures allowed us to a highly scientific program. The satellite events have also contributed to the success of this 9th edition:
- The Satellite Symposium on Medical textiles has hosted more than 40 participants in Mulhouse
- The Vascular Simulation Bootcamp has gathered international supervisors, participants and major companies in Medical devices.
The general enthusiasm was felt and bring together all the ESVB actors in a homely atmosphere to celebrate the Vascular Surgery Simulation and Training Center opening in Strasbourg.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again in 2017 for the 10th ESVB anniversary.
With kind regards,
Nabil Chakfé, Frédéric Heim & Wolfgang Meichelboeck
The ESVB Organisation Committee